I have been a resident of Maui since 1973. In December or 1999, I retired from 30 years of Restaurant work which included being an Owner/Operator for Independent and National restaurant chains for 23 years on Maui and the Big Island.
Now I utilize my background and knowledge in the Commercial Real Estate area as a Commercial Leasing and Sales Agent that specializes in restaurant and hospitality locations.
Professional Realtor Summary
- Present – Commercial Agent for Bello Realty
- Previous Commercial experience –
- 2010-2021 with Peake & Levoy, LLC.
- 2005-2010 with Prudential Iwado Realty LLC
- Member of REALTORS® Association of Maui®
- Member of Hawai'i Association of Realtors®
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
Personal Background and Interests
- Consulting project for the Culinary Academy at the University of Hawaii Maui campus
- Fifteen years with Prudential Commercial Services in Mau
- Past President on the Board of Junior Achievement of Hawaii and Rotary Club/Upcountry Maui
- Founding President of the Maui Recycling Group, Inc
- Volunteer and Board Treasurer, Maui Friends of the Library
- Docent – Kealia National Wildlife Refuge
- BA in Finance and continuing education in Commercial Real Estate related to restaurants and hospitality locations.