I am an island girl, born and raised in Kailua, Oahu. Upon graduating from Punahou School in 1979, I attended Arizona State University on a swimming scholarship while earning a degree in Finance. After traveling around the world for a year and working in Arizona, I headed back to the islands. This time I landed on Maui and began my career in real estate. I have Maui Real Estate Broker for over 30 years assisting buyers and sellers of condos, homes, and land. My specialty areas are the Kihei and Wailea real estate markets.
Professional Realtor Summary:
- National Association of REALTORS®, member since 1989
- Hawai'i Association of Realtors®, member since 1989
- REALTORS® Association of Maui, member since 1989
- REALTORS® Association of Maui - South Maui Regional Director 2001
- REALTORS® Association of Maui - Committees Served on: Professional Standards, Grievance, MLS
- New Development Condominium Sales at Maui Kamaole, Makena Surf, Iao Parkside & Southpointe