Designations: Realtor, GRI, CCIM
Phone / Cell number: 808-283-3554
Office Phone: 808-879-3402 ext. 204
Address: P.O. Box 1776, Kihei, HI 96753
Language : English, Spanish
Born: February 21, 1950, Camaguey, Cuba
1972 Graduate of Boston College, Chesnut Hill, Massachusets.
B. A. Degree in Political Science and Urban Studies
1973-1976 City of San Dieqo. Helped develop bilingual program for the City Library
1977-1980 Amaral*Cole, Realtors, Kahului and Kihei branches. Project Marketing and Sales (Kauhale Makai, Awihi Townhouse, Bay Vista, Carmel Apartments). Broker in Charge-Kihei Branch. Assisted in the acquisition, development and marketing of several projects. Realtor of the Year for firm in 1980.
1980-1983 Broker in Charge, Prosser Realty, Inc. Maui Branch. Project Manager for Maui Hill condominiums.
1980-1986 President/co-owner of Bello Realty, Inc. Managed and leased commercial projects. General and Commercial Brokerage. Project Marketing and Sales for residential projects including Hale Piilani (house & lot subdivision) and Kihei Villages (condominium project).
1986-1987 Co-Owner of Coldwell Banker Bello McCormack, part of the largest statewide real estate company and the Islands only Coldwell Banker Residential Affiliate. Sold interest in firm to Mike McCormack's Coldwell Banker McCormick Real Estate at the end of 1987.
1987-1993 Broker-Associate with Coldwell Banker McCormack Real Estate. Brokerage activities include the successful marketing of an 18 home project in Haiku, Maui, marketing several high end properties, leasing several commercial projects and developing and acquiring income producing properties for my own account.
1994- Broker in Charge-Bello Realty, Inc. Manage and Lease commercial resort-retail and office-retail projects. Fee consulting. General and commercial brokerage. Real Estate Advisory Services.
Developer or co-developer of several Real Estate projects:
- 14 homes in Kauhale Street, Kihei.
- The Kamaole Shopping Center, Kihei 30,000 so. ft.
- The Kealia Beach Plaza, Kihei 17,000 so. ft. (a resort mall).
- Keonekai Estates, Kihei (subdivision)
- Kaimanu Estates Subdivision, Kihei.
- Halama Residential (subdivision)
- Kapu Townhouses
- 105 Market Street. (under construction), Wailuku , Maui
- 771 Alua Street, (office building rehab)
- Makena Beach Lots Subdivision
- 840 S. Kihei Rd. (3 beachfront homesites)
- Honokowai Beach Center, Retail Building, Lahaina Maui, Hawaii
- South Maui Center, Kihei 20,000 sq. ft. Retail Office complex
- Kamaole Beach Center, Kihei 12,000 sq. ft.
- Miday Center, Kahului, Maui, HI 20,000 sq. ft.
- 771 Alua Street, office building 5,500 sq. ft.
- Kealia Beach Plaza, Kihei, Maui, HI 14,000 sq. ft.
- Kamaole Shopping Center, Maui, HI 30,000 sq. ft.
- Dolphin Plaza, Kihei, Maui, HI 23,000 sq. ft.
- Kihei Trade Center II, Kihei, Maui, HI 24,000 sq. ft.
- Halelani Plaza (office), Kihei 16,000 sq. ft.
- 216 So. Main Street, Breckenridge, Colorado - Retail
- 203 N. Main St. Breckenridge, Colorado Mixed Use Retail/Residential
- 301 N. Main St. Breckenridge, Colorado - Retail
- 35 Hale Kaui St., Kihei, Maui, HI, 15,000 sq. ft.
- Honokowai Beach Center – Lahaina, Maui, HI retail 10,000 sq. ft.
- Six Fathoms Building, Front Street, Lahaina, Hi Retail 3,400 sq. ft.
- 730 Front St. Lahaina, Maui, HI Historic Retail Building
- 1988 Secretary and Director of Maui Board of Realtors.
- 1990-1992 Director of the Maui Board of Realtors.
- 1989-1990 Governmental Affairs Committee Maui Board of Realtors
- 1991 Chair Governmental Affairs Committee, Maui Board of Realtors
- 1991 Strategic Plan Committee, Maui Board of Realtors
- 1992-1995 Co-Chair Hawaii Association of Realtors Legislative Committee
- 1992- Maui Board of Realtors Realtor of the Year
- 1993-1997 RPAC Trustee
- 1994/95 President, Maui Commercial Roundtable
- 1991-1993 Treasurer, The Maui Business Council
- 1988-89 President, St. Anthony Grade School Parent-Teacher Guild 1989-90 Vice President, St. Anthony Grade School Parent-Teacher Guild.
- 1992-94 Vice-President, Kihei Little League
- 1990-1993 Director- Maui Philharmonic Society
- 1991-1992 Board of Governors-Maui Jazz Society
- 2001-2003 Member Maui County Board of Ethics